Life isn't easy.
Life in Singapore going from being a student to working sure isn't easy.

Stepping out from school into the real-life working world is harsh. I have been blessed on my journey thus far, and have been getting a lot of requests for advice from my juniors and peers alike. I always wondered why there wasn't a blog out there specially to help fellow 20-year-olds make this transition into the workplace, especially when I just started out a few years ago and was looking for such a space.


So I hope that through this blog, I'll be able to share some of my experiences and tips with you guys in carving out your niche in this tiny red dot. And relish my writing all over again, which has and always will be my first love.

Yours,
Budget Babe

1 Comments

  1. All the best to you! Starting young on managing finance is always good. Good luck!

    ReplyDelete